Loud, bright and full of energy – Space Pirate Mito is ready to take you on a hilarious ride of galactic proportions!
Most teenage boys have enough trouble just dealing with the pressures of school and dating, but 15-year-old Aoi Mitsukuni’s life becomes exponentially more complicated when his mom returns from a long “business trip.” He discovers that not only is his beautiful mother actually an alien, but she’s the notorious Space Pirate Mito to boot! To make matters worse, the girl Aoi likes at school is actually a secret Galactic Patrol agent attempting to find and arrest his mother. No one ever said being a teenager in love was easy!
Contains all 26 episodes of Space Pirate Mito – both Season 1 and Season 2: A Pair of Queens.
Space Pirate Mito features animation by Triangle Staff (Macross Plus, Serial Experiments Lain), as well as direction by Takashi Watanabe (Boogiepop Phantom, Lost Universe). It originally aired in Japan on TV Tokyo. The first season aired from January to March 1999 and the second season ran from July to October 1999.
Special Features: Clean Openings and Closings, TV Commercials, Promotional Videos, and a special bonus episode. Spoken Languages: Episodes 1-13 contain English and Japanese audio as well as the subtitles. Episodes 14-26 contain Japanese audio only with subtitles.
Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Format: DVD (Litebox)
- Genre: Comedy, Science Fiction
- Age Rating: 13+
- Special Features: Clean Openings and Closings, TV Commercials, Promotional Videos, and a special bonus episode. Spoken Languages: Episodes 1-13 contain English and Japanese audio as well as the subtitles. Episodes 14-26 contain Japanese audio only with subtitles.
- Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitles: English
- Runtime: 650
- Audio: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Japanese (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- Video Ratio: 4:3
- Color: Color
- Catalog Number: LPDVD1428
- ISBN 10:1-57032-683-5
- UPC: 7-42617-1428-2-6
- Discs per Set: 6
- Case Quantity: 30
- Pre-book Date: 09/09/2014
- Release Date: 11/04/2014
©MITO Project/BANDAI VISUAL/AYERS ©MITO Project/MITO Committee